A beautiful flint cottage and a historic chapel are the focal points of the town cemetery on Newton Road. The chapel is available for funeral services.
Information on burials can be obtained from Sudbury Town Council on 01787 372331 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The town council's burial register dates back to 1859.
Staff at the town hall are able to assist with family history research of those interred at the cemetery.
Click the button below for a full list of cemetery charges.