Sudbury Reward Card Terms & Conditions
1. The Sudbury & District Reward card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
2. To participate in the scheme you need to purchase a Sudbury & District Reward Card for £1 available at all participating outlets (see participating outlets page).
3. The card has a redemption value of 0.0001p
4. By use of the card you agree to all the conditions displayed on www.sudburytowncouncil.co.uk
5. Sudbury Market Town Partnership and participating businesses are not liable for compensation for any lost or stolen cards or unredeemed accumulated points.
6. Sudbury Market Town Partnership reserves the right to withdraw the reward card scheme or alter the conditions (including the value) at anytime without notice.
7. To receive offers, discounts and promotions you must present your Reward Card at the time of making purchases.
8. If the card is damaged, altered or defaced, no refunds or compensation will be payable.
9. If fraud or misconduct is suspected, Sudbury Market Town Partnership or participating outlets reserves the right to refuse or cancel your card.
10. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.