Sudbury cemetery is located in Newton Road, and is maintained to a very high standard. Situated in the grounds are a flint cottage and a Chapel which is available for hire for funeral services.
The town council's burial register dates back to 1859. Information on burials can be obtained from Sudbury Town Council on 01787 372331 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on Sudbury Cemetery please contact Mr. P. Brotherwood, the Cemetery Superintendent at Sudbury Town Council using the contact page opposite.